Saturday, March 26, 2011

I LOVE LOVE LOVE coloring with my big girl crayons


 Bella decided to sit in the glorious sun this morning while I colored a little...with my morning java.


Ok, is is just me?  But, don't you LOVE this image?  Perhaps it is those long dark winter months but I want to be her and sipping a perfectly made cosmo.  This and the images below were purchased from Mo Manning's new digital stamp web site .  Check it out.  The paper that I will make the card from is My Minds Eye, Penny Lane.  Ok, so those of you that know me "I HOPE to make the card"  I love to color the images and watch them come to life but I think I need to find someone to work a deal with.  I will color the images and they can make the card..whatcha think?  I have several hundred images, just check out below for the copics markers that I used. 




I have several weddings coming up this summer so I am planing ahead for some beautiful cards, isn't this flower girl just precious?



Two more images from Mo's Manning's digital stamp site.


So this is the view from the back of the house...all I see is sunshine and blue sky, what snow?
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment