Monday, March 7, 2011

Date night with Jim and Spring

We decided to have a cooking date night after seeing a Bobby Flay Throw Down on the food network channel.  A greek dish, Moussaka.  It was yummy but it was LOTS of work and trying to follow a recipe with two stubborn polish folks can be tricky to say the least.  LOL  It include eggplant, veggies along with hamburg and the topping is a Bechamel Sauce, heavenly.  Toss in a bottle of good wine and it was a success.


I LOVE LOVE spring time flowers!


This flowering cactus Jim bought me a few years ago and it blooms every other month!  Crazy wonderful.



This is a card I made after going to a class at my favorite hang out, Buffalo Stamps & Stuff.  They have some amazing new Spring Classes check them out!  The newest copic markers colors have arrived also. Yay!


1 comment:

  1. It only took me a month or so, but I finally found your blog! I found your joint blog first and then this one. I've been scrolling down the entries and found this one with the door and I love it! I love the idea of the off-set door panels and the stained glass window portion. I was cutting some more in the store today and was thinking about using acetate in the large portion and raised panels in the three lower openings. Love the wood working messages and Bella is STILL adorable!

    ReplyDelete