Friday, April 1, 2011

Great food and a sign of Spring !


I tried this new recipe today and it was SO good and it is really simple to do also.  I was watching Paula Deen and Chris Rock's mom on Food Network.


It is delicious and simply chicken breast, celery and sweet onions with a few spices.  Of course Jim loves his veggies so we added some fresh steamed carrots too.  I used the left overs for a terrific chicken (I added a few onion/celery mixture) sandwich on fresh rye bread the next day.


I put together a quick card that I am sending to a special lady, Joyce. She attends the Stamp of the Month Class at Buffalo Stamps & Stuff each month and we really look forward to sharing laughter with her.


Oh, the sun is SOOO bright, love it.  Peter, Bella & I went for a nice outdoor afternoon adventure.



We stopped out in the wood shop and found Papa Jim working on some cutting boards.  :)


 All the wood strips glued and clamped together, ready f or the next step.


Spring is showing up and we LOVE it !  Welcome, welcome oh yes, WELCOME !


Bella with those BIG eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment