Saturday, June 25, 2011

A summer wedding and a puppy tooth !


One of the weddings that we are invited to this summer, the theme is wine and the centerpieces are wine bottles.  I created some wine labels with a list of the couple's favorite wines.  I used a wine stamp with Distress Ink, bundled sage and put them through the printer for the words.


I discovered a neat idea while I was distressing another project (the favors...pictures coming soon), instead of distressing on scrap paper, I used a sheet of acetate from an old report of Jim's.  It works WONDERFUL.  Now, some of you may think...duh, use your craft sheet from Ranger...but, I am one of those crazy gals that create and have fun in every room of the house and currently my craft sheet is buried alive.  LOL


Putting together a new image from Mo Manning...to be continued.  Really.   :)



While Peter visited last weekend we found one of Bella's teeth and we made a booklet for Peter to take it to school for show n' tell.  Someone else has a missing tooth.  :)


Jim suggested he take it to school in an old fashioned film container...I came up with this idea.  LOL
Gotta love those old film containers.  Have an idea of what to do with them?

No comments:

Post a Comment