Monday, December 6, 2010

The fairies have arrived...

 This weekend I finished the project of creating a 3-D shadow box with the graphic 45 Once Upon A Springtime paper.  I just LOVE it!  It took me about 5 hours and it seemed like time just flew by.

 I used 3 pages of the same paper to cut out several layers.  I also added a Prima Vine fabric flowers to add some dimension to one corner.  I also used a touch of H2O's on the blue of the water and on the book.

 Every corner has something tucked in to explore.  I also cut two other images out of the complimentary paper and put them in as a fun focal point. 

On the flowers I used Glossy Accents mixed with ultra fine glitter in the middle, adding more Glossy Accents and then a gem in the center.  I used a glaze pen to accent the leaves and on some of the clothing.

I enjoy more of a rosy hue on my fairies so I used my copics (aka my big girl markers) to add glow to their flesh.  E000, E00 and R0000 for the cheeks.  I purchased all the above mentioned products from yep, you guessed, my favorite store Buffalo Stamps & Stuff.  :)  Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment